Experience spectacular views and awe-inspiring sights along the California coast! You can enjoy one of the world's most scenic coastal drives on this day trip from Los Angeles. As you journey along the beautiful California coast, you’ll visit Santa Barbara's harbor, beaches and picturesque Spanish Mission, and see the quaint Danish village of Solvang. You’ll also visit the magnificent Hearst Castle, home of famed newspaper baron William Randolph Hearst. This is a day trip that will live long in your memory!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Mission Santa Barbara, 2201 Laguna St, Santa Barbara, CA 93105-3611
Depart north up the spectacular California Coast to the first stop in Santa Barbara. Visit a Spanish Mission and learn how these religious outposts were key in the development of the entire region.
Then we visit the harbor and amazing sandy beaches, it will be easy to understand why movie stars and the rich and famous make this area their home.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Solvang Antiques, 1683 Copenhagen Dr Suite B, Solvang, CA 93463-2734
We continue north to Solvang, an Authentic Danish village with European architecture stroll down the main street and browse in the local shops.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 750 Hearst Castle Road, San Simeon, CA 93452-9740
After our visit we continue to the world famous Hearst Castle.
Built by the newspaper baron William Randolph Hearst, Art treasures can be found in every room of Hearst Castle. Antique ceilings, Greek vases dating from 800 B.C., rare oriental carpets, and myriad works of art can be seen throughout William Randolph Hearst's vast home see why the castle served as a playground for the rich and famous for the first half of the 20th century.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- Tour of Mission Santa Barbara is not guaranteed
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Professional tour guide
- Transportation by 15-passenger van or a full-sized bus
- Sightseeing in Santa Barbara and Solvang
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
11 to 13 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Empire Vacations in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.