Explore Death Valley, Las Vegas and Hoover Dam on this two day adventure. Experience the hottest place on earth, the gambling capital of the world and a man-made marvel.
What You'll Get
Day 1: LOS ANGELES – LAS VEGAS
Stop At: Outlets at Barstow, 2796 Tanger Way, Barstow, CA 92311-9414
Today’s route is east through the dessert and Death Valley to arrive at the gambling capital of the world: Las Vegas. We stop for lunch at the outlet mall in Barstow, which is filled with all the famous brand names like, Levi’s, Nike, Reebok, Timberland, Ralph Lauren and more.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
In the evening we take a tour of the strip to see some of the truly amazing hotels and fantasies that are built in the middle of the desert, such as Caesar’s Palace, Luxor, Mirage, Paris, Venetian, Bellagio, New York New York, Treasure Island and more. Finish off the evening at one of the many shows or try your hand at one of the many casinos’, who knows maybe lady luck will be smiling on you tonight.
Duration: 2 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Linq Hotel
Day 2: LAS VEGAS – HOOVER DAM – LOS ANGELES
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
After a leisurely breakfast we leave Las Vegas and make our way to the Hoover Dam, understand how this man made phenomenon was built and what it did to the area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoover Dam Bypass, U.S. Route 93, Las Vegas, NV
The Mike O'Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge spans the Colorado River between the states of Arizona and Nevada.
After our visit we head west, after one last chance at the slot machines on the state line we cross back into California.
The tour ends with an afternoon arrival in Los Angeles.
Duration: 30 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- Luggage is limited to one piece and a small carry on per person - no restrictions on size/weight.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Professional guide
- Transportation by 15-passenger van or full-size bus
- Sightseeing on the Las Vegas strip and Hoover Dam
- One night hotel accommodation including tax and continental breakfast
- Entry/Admission - The Strip
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Empire Vacations in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.