· Redeemed October 6, 2017
· Redeemed September 20, 2017
· Redeemed May 14, 2017
What You'll Get
Your cruise experience begins as you board the luxury yacht at Navy Pier. After a quick stop for a commemorative boarding photo, you host will greet you and escort you to your private table.
Relax with a beverage or tour the ship's three climate-controlled decks. Watching the boat cast-off from one of the observation decks is a great way to start your afternoon cruise.
When you are ready to begin lunch, order your meal from the menu of celebrity chef inspired entrees. Bring an appetite as the food is delicious, plentiful and prepared freshly to your specifications.
Throughout the cruise DJ entertainment sets the mood...Enjoy a wide range of music, from classic jazz to contemporary favorites.
Return to the pier relaxed and refreshed. As you depart, you'll find your boarding photo ready for purchase.
- Roasted Summer Vegetable Salad
- Whipped Goat Cheese and Crostini
- Crab and Mussel Gratin
- Romesco Crusted Salmon
- Maple and Mustard Glazed Chicken
- Cauliflower Steak
- Duo of Sorbet
- Odyssey Signature Bread Pudding
- Mountain Berry Shortcake
- Chocolate Decadent Cake
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- A waiter will take your individual order after your party is seated. You may request that your lunch be served immediately or that your meal be served at a more leisurely pace
- Dress code: For women, dressy-casual attire such as pants, sundresses, nice shorts, or a nice outfit are recommended. For men, dressy-casual attire such as nice pants or shorts and a collared shirt is suggested. Nice, designer jeans are acceptable. However, casual jeans, t-shirts, athletic shoes, or flip flops are discouraged.
- 2-hour lunch cruise
- 3-course meal with coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges
- Local taxes and fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Please note: All cruises begin boarding 1/2 hour prior to the departure time. Tickets may be picked up at the dockside kiosk up to one hour prior to the cruise. In the rare event of a schedule change, you will be contacted with updated information.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Entertainment Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.