What You'll Get
For groups of all sizes, a Spirit Cruise is the venue that delivers a memorable experience where guests will have fun from start to finish. We offer a unique perspective of the city, a warm, friendly atmosphere and ways for guests to define their own fun. This means groups can kick back, connect with each other and see a new side of the city aboard Spirit – where life’s decked out.
Enjoy a freshly prepared buffet-style meal. You'll be able to pick and choose what you would like to enjoy from a selection of salads, entrees, sides, and desserts.
Enjoy breathtaking views of Chicago and other sites around the area from the observation deck as well as the panoramic-style windows in the interior of the ship.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- There is no smoking inside the boat
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button-down shirt. For women, nice slacks, capri pants or a sundress is recommended.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- A two-hour cruise on Lake Michigan
- Delicious lunch buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts (view menu)
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- The best views of the Chicago skyline and attractions, including the Shedd Aquarium, Soldier Field and the iconic Willis Tower
- Guaranteed table for your party size
- Onboard entertainment with DJ, dance floor, and games (giant jenga, foosball, etc.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Entertainment Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.