All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed January 1, 2018
· Reviewed June 14, 2017
· Reviewed August 30, 2016
What You'll Get
You cruise experience begins as you board the luxury yacht at Navy Pier. After a quick stop for a commemorative boarding photo, one of the hosts will greet you and escort you to your private table.
Explore and Enjoy...
Guests who are 21 years of age or older will receive a complimentary mimosa to sip. A great way to start your afternoon is by watching the boat castoff from one of the observation decks.
Indulge your senses...
Bring your appetite when you return to your private table, the Executive Chef and galley staff present you with an imaginative buffet of appetizers, entrees, salads and desserts that is sure to please any number of tastes.
Throughout the cruise our DJ entertainment provides the music...
Dance or relax while the DJ entertains you with a beautiful mix of everything from soft classics to today's favorites.
Take home a memory...
Return, hours later. Relaxed. Refreshed. As you depart, you'll find your boarding photo ready for purchase.
- Breakfast Pastries
- Scrambled Eggs
- Eggs Benedict Strata
- Breakfast Meats
- Breakfast Potatoes
- Smoked Salmon Platter
- Chicken & Waffles
- Organic Mixed Green Salad
- Roasted Summer Vegetable Salad
- Roasted Asparagus
- Romesco Crusted Salmon
- Hand Cut Strip Steak
- Seasonal Fruit
- Chocolate Fondue
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only.
- Dress Code: For women, dressy-casual attire such as pants, sundresses, nice shorts, or a nice outfit are recommended. For men, dressy-casual attire such as nice pants or shorts and a collared shirt are suggested. Nice, designer jeans are acceptable. However, casual jeans, t-shirts, athletic shoes, or flip flops are discouraged.
- 2-hour cruise
- Buffet bunch
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges
- Local taxes and fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
South side of Navy Pier
1:00pm, boarding begins at 12:30pm
Please note: All cruises begin boarding 1/2 hour prior to the departure time. Tickets may be picked up at the dockside kiosk up to one hour prior to the cruise. In the rate even of a schedule change, you will be contacted with updated information.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Entertainment Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.