Discover fine dining, upscale entertainment and unparalleled riverfront views aboard the brand new Odyssey Chicago River! The Odyssey Chicago River is a brand new, glass enclosed boat, exclusively on the Chicago River – being the first of its kind! This beautiful glass ship provides panoramic views of the Chicago River and its famous architecture right from your table all year round! Included is 3-course plated meal, entertainment, outdoor lounge, high-end table side service, and 3-hour cruise with the best views of the Chicago River!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tribune Tower, 435 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611-4066
Pass By: Wrigley Building, 410 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611-4213
Pass By: 222 Merchandise Mart Plz Suite 107, Chicago, IL 60654-1103
Pass By: Lyric Opera of Chicago, 20 N Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606-2806
Pass By: Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower, 233 S Wacker Drive entrance on Jackson Blvd (south side of building), Chicago, IL 60606-7147
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- Surf and turf menu upgrade is an additional cost and may be paid direct to operator on day of departure
- FIREWORK CRUISES
- View the spectacular 30-minute pyro-musical program fireworks display with the world famous Chicago Skyline as a backdrop for your unforgettable evening.
- Firework Schedule from Memorial Day - Labor Day
- Wednesday 7:30pm
- Saturday 8:30pm
- Dress Code:
- Odyssey can be your opportunity to dress up. For women, cocktail wear, a dress, or dressy-casual attire is appropriate. For men, collared shirts and dress pants are recommended. Dressier jeans are acceptable. However, casual jeans, t-shirts, athletic shoes, or flip flops are discouraged.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Two and a half to three hour dinner cruise on the Chicago River
- 3-course plated dinner with attentive table side service
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, and iced tea
- Guaranteed table for your party size
- The most breathtaking views of the Chicago skyline and attractions, including the Tribune Tower, Wrigley Building, Willis Tower, Civic Opera, Wolf Point and so much more
- Service charges
- Local taxes and fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Surf and turf menu upgrade
455 N Cityfront Plaza Dr, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Entertainment Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.