What You'll Get
You cruise experience begins as you board the luxury yacht at Navy Pier. After a quick stop for a commemorative boarding photo, one of the hosts will greet you and escort you to your private table. Guests who are 21 years of age or older will receive a complimentary glass of champagne to sip on upon boarding
Indulge your senses...
A celebrity-chef inspired menu of seasonal hors d'oeuvres, entrées, accompaniments and desserts is freshly prepared onboard daily, Complement your sumptuous meal with a drink from the full service bar featuring an expanded microbrewery selection, creative cocktails and a refreshed wine list. DJ entertainment will set the mood for an unforgettable evening on the water. Dance to everything from classic jazz to contemporary favorites.
Take home a memory...
Return, hours later. Relaxed. Refreshed. As you depart, you'll find your boarding photo ready for purchase.
• Caesar Salad
• Lobster Soup
• Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes
• Oven Baked Atlantic Salmon Filet
• Maple & Mustard Glazed Chicken Breast
• Braised Beef Short Ribs
• Jumbo Forest Mushroom Ravioli
• Eli's Original Cheesecake
• Duo of Sorbet
• Freshly Cut Fruit and Fresh Strawberries
• Chocolate Decadent Cake
• Odyssey Signature Warm Butter Cake
Chicago Fireworks Dinner Cruise
In the summer months experience includes a spectacular fireworks display on Wednesdays, Saturdays and select Thursday's and Fridays. You will observe the show from the decks of the ship and see the magnificent sky lit up at night.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- Surf and turf menu upgrade is an additional cost and may be paid direct to operator on day of departure
- FIREWORK CRUISES
- View the spectacular 30-minute pyro-musical program fireworks display with the world famous Chicago Skyline as a backdrop for your unforgettable evening.
- Firework Schedule from Memorial Day - Labor Day
- Wednesday 9:30pm
- Saturday 10:15pm
- Dress Code:
- Odyssey can be your opportunity to dress up. For women, cocktail wear, a dress, or dressy-casual attire is appropriate. For men, collared shirts and dress pants are recommended. Dressier jeans are acceptable. However, casual jeans, t-shirts, athletic shoes, or flip flops are discouraged.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Two and a half to three hour dinner cruise on Lake Michigan
- Fireworks display, weather permitting
- 3-course plated dinner with attentive tableside service
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea, and water
- Guaranteed table for your party size
- On board DJ entertainment and dance floor
- The most breathtaking views of the Chicago skyline and attractions, including the Willis Tower, John Hancock Center, the Shedd Aquarium and more
- Service charges
- Local taxes and fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Surf and turf menu upgrade
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Entertainment Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.