City Manager Austin's experience of Vancouver food and culture is a powerful one. Outgoing and charismatic, he grew up in small town Ontario and moved to Vancouver 7 years ago and fell in love with the area right away. He enjoyed the seafood, sushi and the mountains right away and his energy on these topics will be sure to rub off on you. He has travelled to 35 countries and Vancouver is the place he always ends up back at. Being an athlete most of his life, his need for food as fuel made him a foodie automatically due to such high dietary needs. He thus made food an important part of his life. Living in Gastown himself as an actor, he is far from silent when it comes to giving tips and sharing his passion for the culture and food in
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gassy Jack statue, 1 Water St, Vancouver, BC V6B 2H9, Canada
Small statue paying homage to 19th-century founder of the city's original Gastown settlement.
Pass By: Gastown Steam Clock, 305 Water St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1B9, Canada
First steam clock built in 1977 by Raymond Saunders at the corner of Cambie and Water streets in Vancouver's Gastown neighbourhood, that mainly serve as tourist-attracting public artworks.
Pass By: Vancouver Lookout, 555 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 4N6 Canada
Observation deck in Vancouver, Canada. With its 360-degree viewing deck, it also serves as a tourist attraction with the Top of Vancouver Revolving Restaurant, offering a physically unobstructed view of the city.
Pass By: Olympic Cauldron, 1055 Canada Pl, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 0C3 Canada
Massive, modern Olympic torch built for the 2010 Winter Games, occasionally lit for special events.
Pass By: Stanley Park Causeway, Vancouver, British Columbia V6G 1Z4 Canada
Vancouver's largest urban park boasts beaches, trails, scenic seawall & family-friendly attractions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests. Our tour runs a little over 3 hours.
- Please dress appropriately as weather in Vancouver can bring all 4 seasons in one day! It does rain often, so keep that in mind.
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Food tasting
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Transportation to/from attractions
200 Granville St, Vancouver, BC V6C 1S4, Canada
3 hours 30 minutes
The Portside Pub, 7 Alexander St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1E9, Canada
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Essor Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.