By booking our Toronto Food Tour, we will take you on a taste-bud tantalising journey with dishes inspired by the culture that shaped Toronto. Along the way, your guide will share some key points of local, as well as Canadian history.
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Toronto, Old Toronto, Toronto, Ontario
On this tour you’ll be taken to the heart of Old Toronto where you will explore some of the city’s most iconic dishes and learn about our history. Taste a mouth-watering Butter Tart, a classic Canadian pastry. Try amber and dark maple syrup and learn the difference between real Canadian maple syrup and a fake one.
Stop At: St. Lawrence Market, 92-95 Front St. E., Toronto, Ontario M5E 1C3 Canada
At the St. Lawrence market, you'll try a classic Canadian Peameal BLT sandwich.
Pass By: Hockey Hall of Fame, Brookfield Place - Concourse Level 30 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario M5E 1X8 Canada
You'll pass by this ice hockey museum with a vast collection of hockey memorabilia, including famous gear, interactive games & the Stanley Cup.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests. Our tour runs a little over 3 hours.
- Please make sure that everyone is dressed appropriately for the weather as some parts of the tour will be outdoors.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- *Please note: the itinerary and menu is subject to change, based on the locations' availability, weather, and other circumstances.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Food tour
- Peameal bacon sandwich
- Maple syrup tasting
- Bagel with cream cheese
- Butter tart
- Our delicious Secret Dish
3 hours 30 minutes
Irish Embassy Pub and Grill, 49 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5E 1J1, Canada
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Secret Food Tours & Secret Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.