This is a great tour if you are focused on wildlife and a little nervous about heights! We cover all the lower valley key areas such as Sheep lakes, Alluvial Fan Waterfall, Moraine Park, and either Sprague or Bear Lake. The views are amazing and this is typically where you will find most of the wildlife. Van is heated and air conditioned with high roof and high windows for better visability. All tours are interpretive and get you to areas most people drive past. We give you plenty of time at each stop for photos and to enjoy the beauty.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheep Lakes, Fall River Road, Rocky Mountain National Park, CO
We have multiple stops including Sheep Lakes, Alluvial Fan Waterfall, Moraine Park and Sprague Lake
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Sheep Lakes
- Snacks - Guests are responsible for own food and water
3 to 4 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Estes Park Guided Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.