Beautiful butterflies, abundant bromeliads (air plants), fabulous ferns and gorgeous wildflowers, including at least seven different species of wild orchids blooming at various times of the year… these are NOT the things that most people expect in the wilds of the Everglades! But these are some of the things that you may see on this easy-paced kayaking adventure with your the Florida-certified Master Naturalist guide. Of course, what Everglades experience would be complete, without seeing the Everglades’ most famous resident, the American Alligator? The unobtrusive stealth of our kayaks often affords us the opportunity to observe these iconic, magnificent creatures from a safe distance, yet close enough to take good pictures.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Everglades Area Tours, 238 Mamie St, Everglades City, FL 34138
Meet your ground and guide and begin your Everglade Experience. Each trip is led by an experienced Florida Master Naturalist who is certified by the National Park and licensed by the US Coast Guard.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Everglades National Park, 40001 State Road 9336, Florida City, FL 33034-6733
This tour provides morning and afternoon departures daily with a Florida Master Naturalist with decades of experience as your guide. One segment of this tour takes you into a mangrove forest. The green canopies of the mangroves form living tunnels of bromeliad and orchid covered branches and roots.
This is a learning experience for the entire family young and old. Many have remarked that taking this tour is like being inserted into a television nature documentary, except that everything is right in front of you to see, smell, and even touch. Throughout the trip, your guides will take the time to share their knowledge and experiences and encourage your involvement.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Child rates for children under 12
- A maximum of 13 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- National Park fees
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Everglades Area Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.