Enjoy a fun, educational adventure that’s perfect for the whole family on this half-day Everglades tour from the Greater Fort Myers/Naples area. Stroll through a Slash Pine/Saw Palmetto forest in search of colorful wildflowers, butterflies and other wildlife. Learn about the headwaters of the Western Everglades from your entertaining biologist guide and take an exciting airboat ride through marshes and swamps in search of alligators, wading birds and so much more.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: CREW Marsh Trails, 4600 Corkscrew Rd., Immokalee, FL 34142
Enjoy a casual stroll through the Corkscrew Watershed Marsh Trails.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 6001 Lake Trafford Rd, Immokalee, FL 34142-2398
Guests will enjoy an exciting, wilderness experience in the headwaters of the Western Everglades where they will journey by airboat to visit alligators, turtles and dozens of different species of birds in a pristine wetland. Additionally they will get to learn from a wildlife biologist about the native reptiles and have an opportunity to view them up close.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hat, sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended
- Guests are permitted to bring their own snacks and closed-topped drinks.
- Food and drinks are available for purchase from the local store
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Expert naturalist or biologist guide
- 1-hour airboat ride
- 1-hour reptile educational program
- 1-hour nature walk
- Networked headsets/ear protection to communicate with guide and captain during airboat ride
- Entry/Admission - CREW Marsh Trails
- Entry/Admission - Lake Trafford
- Food and drinks (may be purchased at the marina)
4600 Corkscrew Rd, Immokalee, FL 34142, USA
6001 Lake Trafford Rd, Immokalee, FL 34142, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Everglades Day Safari in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.