Sit back and hold on tight for a private airboat tour through the Everglades! Choose from a 1-hour, 1.5-hour, or 2-hour ride exploring the “River of Grass”. Your guide will be sure to point out wildlife such as birds and reptiles that call this area their home as well as talk about the history, flora and diverse eco-system that lies beneath.
What You'll Get
You'll feel like you’re flying through the grass on this private airboat ride of the Everglades. This is the best way to explore the "River of Grass" without causing severe damage to the ecosystem. The Florida Everglades is undisturbed nature that dates back 15,000 years and has breath taking views which span further than the Iguazu Falls. The Everglades vastly preserved ecosystem is 1.5 million acres made up of grasslands and hardwood hammocks.
This smooth sliding ride will be the highlight of your trip. Your guide will customize the tour to the interest of your party in addition to telling you remarkable stories and history of the park. You will see beautiful flowers, trees and animal life found no where else in the world. Just outside of Miami lies an uncultivated home of the cold sharp toothed Florida Alligator, which welcomes everyone to their home. So step out of the sand and concrete of Miami and let’s ride and slide in the River of Grass together.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Please know that due to the nature of this tour, travelers will receive a liability waiver after booking that is required in order to participate in this activity
- Wheelchair accessible and told ahead of time
- Children 5 years and under are complimentary and considered lap children.
- Total weight limit is 1100lbs (500kg / 78.5 st)
- There is a maximum of 6 passengers per boat
- No building, gift shops or restrooms, this is a raw Everglades tours. No fluff, no tourist trap. Strictly conservation and preservation minded touring company.
- Tours are available from sunrise to sunset. Please advise your preferred tour time in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Private airboat tour
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
ValuJet Flight 592 Memorial
Tours are available from sunrise to sunset. Please advise your preferred tour time in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Everglades Nature Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.