Experience Mount Rainier's highlights on a day tailored to you. Our TripAdvisor "Hall of Fame" guides run the only day tours permitted to explore more than a mile from the park road as the National Park is ecologically important & delicate. The U.S. Park Service restricts other tour companies - our competitors offer "road tours." We're lovely & professional nature educators (not just bus drivers) that have dedicated our lives to artful travel.
Our all-inclusive small-group day trip is limited to just 10 travelers. Sleep in a little - we'll bring coffee, bakery, fruit, and tea. Don't waste daylight waiting in line at a busy lunch counter or concession stand - we'll bring a local, organic, family-style lunch. We’ll bring snacks, water, and sparkling water for the day. Don’t worry about a thing.
Savor Mt. Rainier's hidden beauty on foot with waterfall walks, giant trees, alpine vistas, wildflower meadows, and wildlife on our all-inclusive day trip.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Rainier National Park, 39000 State Rt 706 E, Ashford, WA
Stroll through the old-growth forests near Longmire and experience waterfalls and big mountain views as you wind to higher elevations.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Christine Falls Viewpoint, Paradise Road, Mount Rainier National Park, WA
Short walk to a postcard view of Christine Falls.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Narada Falls, Paradise Rd, Paradise, Mount Rainier National Park, WA
Several waterfalls are accessible by foot along the route up the mountain! Narada Falls is one of our favorites.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Paradise Valley, Paradise, Mount Rainier National Park, WA
In the summer, pick wild berries on a sub-alpine hiking trail. In the winter, take advantage of Paradise’s legendary snowfall (and the winter solitude) on an introductory snowshoe trail.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Henry M. Jackson Visitor Center, Paradise Rd E, Paradise, Mount Rainier National Park, WA 98304
Paradise is home to a world-class visitor's center with interpretive information on the National Park.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Reflection Lakes, Washington 98361, USA
Postcard views of Mount Rainier over the mirror-like lake.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Longmire Springs, Longmire, Mount Rainier National Park, WA
Bubbling springs, massive old-growth spruce trees, walking trails, a museum, and restrooms.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Trail of the Shadows, Across The Road From The National Park Inn At Longmire, Mount Rainier National Park, WA
Giant old-growth spruce trees clustered around bubbling mineral springs and views of Mt. Rainier's peak.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Grove of the Patriarchs, Mount Rainier National Park, WA
Giant ancient trees on a beautiful walk along the Ohanapecosh River. Want to see 1200 year old trees? Us too!
Only accessible during certain summer days.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking.
- Warm clothing is recommended during winter months (jacket, sturdy shoes, hat, gloves, layers)
- Note: Severe winter weather (rare) may result in road closures and other unpredictable changes to the itinerary - our talented guides adjust accordingly.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour isn't recommended for children under 10 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have dietary restrictions, please inform us at least 48 hours before your tour departure
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Masks are worn at all times in the vehicle.
- Award-winning local naturalist guide. We guarantee you'll love your trip leader!
- Pick-up and drop-off at your downtown Seattle hotel, Airbnb, or rental.
- Lovely guided hikes or snowshoe (winter) treks tailored to your group. Spend lots of time outside.
- Breakfast - Morning local coffee, tea with pastries and fruit.
- Coffee and/or Tea - We'll press local coffee and brew tea in the morning!
- Lunch - A beautiful local & organic lunch! We'll find a quiet spot outside (weather permitting) for a picnic and big views of the mountain!
- We're legally permitted to explore & walk beyond 1 mile from the main road. Other companies can't.
- Transportation in a new Ford Transit van
- Additional warm clothing available upon request.
- Snacks - Lots of snacks, sparkling water, and water provided.
- National Park Entrance fees.
- Use of snowshoes and poles (during winter months).
- Entry/Admission - Mount Rainier National Park
- Entry/Admission - Christine Falls Viewpoint
- Entry/Admission - Narada Falls
- Entry/Admission - Paradise Valley
- Entry/Admission - Henry M. Jackson Visitor Center
- Entry/Admission - Longmire Springs
- Entry/Admission - Trail of the Shadows
- Entry/Admission - Grove of the Patriarchs
Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up where you're staying in Downtown Seattle including all hotels, Airbnbs, hostels, and ports. If you are staying outside our legal pick up zone, we are happy to meet you at our default pick up location—Sheraton Grand (1400 6th Ave). If you're unsure whether your hotel or rental is part of the downtown corridor, give us a call and we can confirm whether your hotel is included!
We also make quick stops near SeaTac Airport (DoubleTree Airport) or Tacoma (Best Western Plus Tacoma Dome) when requested.
We will call/text/email around noon the day prior to your tour to confirm your pick-up location and exact pick-up time. No need to check-in before we contact you (unless you have a question, of course!).
10 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Evergreen Escapes Seattle in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.