Surfing’s more laid back friend, stand up paddle boarding, is ideal for all skill levels and the calm waters of the La Jolla Shores is a great spot to learn! Our experienced instructors will teach you the basics of paddle boarding and ocean safety on land, before taking you into the water to have fun and catch some waves! No experience necessary, all equipment included.Our instructors respect each student’s choice regarding his or her level of participation in the lesson, and comfort in the water.
What You'll Get
Want to learn how to stand up paddle board? We’re here to help! Surfing's more laid back friend, paddle boarding, is perfect for all skill levels and offers a unique point of view for exploring and watching the local marine life (like pods of dolphins, bright orange garibaldi fish, and sunbathing sea lions) since you’re standing!
Our experienced instructors will teach your group the basics of paddle boarding and ocean safety on land before heading into the water to paddle around and catch some waves. Throughout the lesson, your instructor will make sure you’re having fun and learning how to stand up paddle board at your own pace, while also teaching you about the unique Marine Protected Area that is the La Jolla Shores. No experience necessary, all equipment provided.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- All participants get an Everyday California Rash Guard, and a SUP for a 90 minute lesson.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Wetsuits are not included but can be rented for $11.00 per wetsuit per person for the entire day.
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Everyday California in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.