By booking the Experience Toronto Tour, you can fully immerse yourself into an exciting day in Toronto. The tour gets you up close and personal with the hidden gems as well as the major sights, and also offers the use of a professional guide and tour owner.
Experience Toronto Tour is for everyone!
This fully packed half day will last between 3 and 4 hours, and leave guests with a complete overview of Toronto. We will learn about early history, modern Toronto, see the world's number 1 food market as deemed by National Geographic in 2012, have a ferry ride to the Toronto Islands, and so much more!
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Lawrence Market, 92-95 Front St. E., Toronto, Ontario M5E 1C4 Canada
Lunchtime! Indulge in inherently Canadian delicacies inside the world famous St. Lawrence Market, where we will chat with the owners and vendors, sample cheeses from across the world, and much more. Guests are treated to a variety of foods that put Toronto and Canada on the map, and we will learn the facts and figures about Anglo and French-Canadian foods!
Lunch is included here.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Old Town, Old Town, Toronto, Ontario
Next, guests will learn the real and true stories behind Old Town Toronto and those not listed on any plaque. I will give the real stories behind European colonization, the real truths behind the dark side of Canadian history, and we will visit hidden courtyards and 200 year old buildings and offices not listed on any tourist map!
Visit the oldest purpose built post office and transport yourself back to the 1830s and colonial Toronto!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Financial District, Financial District, Toronto, Ontario
From the Old Town of Toronto, we head towards the Financial District passing and stopping at the whimsical Berczy Park dog fountain. Guests are given a run down on the back stories behind it's creation and design, and public art/installation history in Toronto. Skyscrapers sudden crowd the streetscape and guests learn the lesser known facts about the inner workings of the Canadian economy!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Toronto Islands, Toronto Islands, Toronto, Ontario
We finish with an insider, fully narrated ride on a water taxi/ferry to the Toronto Islands, where guests return back across on the ferry at their own leisure!
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Lunch - Lunch and available food tastings at the St. Lawrence Market
- Coffee and/or Tea - Hot beverage on extremely cold days
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - St. Lawrence Market
3 hours 30 minutes
Jack Layton Ferry Terminal, 9 Queens Quay W, Toronto, ON M5J 2H3, Canada
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Experience Toronto Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.