Ideal for visitors with time to spend in the city, this tour allows you to see the highlights of Atlanta in a single day. Visit and enter iconic locations like the Margarett Mitchell House, Martin Luther King Jr.’s birthhouse (if available), Ebenezer Baptist Church, the Atlanta History Center, walk through Ponce City Market (the old Sears Factory) on the Atlanta Belt-Line, and much more. A private driver and knowledgeable guide picks you up from your hotel or airport and takes you on a chronological journey through the city of Atlanta. You will be able to hop off, take pictures and be completely immersed into the Atlanta culture. This tour is perfect for, team building exercises, travelers stopping in Atlanta, locals who want to learn about their city, history buffs and tourist alike!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Atlanta, Atlanta, Georgia
The tour begins with the history of Atlanta
Stop At: APEX Museum, 135 Auburn Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30303-2567
Our tour begins at this location
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ebenezer Baptist Church of Atlanta, 407 Auburn Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30312-1503
This iconic church (now museum) is where MLK preached.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site, 450 Auburn Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30312-1504
The birth place and memorial tomb of Martin Luther King.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ponce City Market, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308-1884
The old Sears warehouse converted into a beautiful mix-use facility. This unique market place is where you can shop, eat and play all-in-one
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Atlanta BeltLine Eastside Trail, 10th Street and Monroe Drive, Atlanta, GA 30306
This new, hip feature is the next chapter in Atlantas future development and culture. A must do if visiting or living in Atlanta.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Atlanta History Center, 130 W Paces Ferry Rd NW 10 St Nw, Atlanta, GA 30305
This is a must see attraction of Atlanta and highly recommended if visiting Atlanta. The Atlanta history center tells you the entire story of Atlanta in great details.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Margaret Mitchell House, 979 Crescent Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30309
Explore the home of Margarett Mitchell Author of Gone with the wind. This home will give you a glimpse of how old Atlanta and Peachtree street once looked!
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Entry into Ebenezer baptist church
- Entry into Atlanta history center
- Bottled water
- Lunch - You will have an option of lunch or visa gift card
- Entry into MLK birth house (If available)
- Entry into Margarett Mitchell House (Gone with the wind author)
- Entry into Ponce city market
- Entry/Admission - Ebenezer Baptist Church of Atlanta
- Entry/Admission - Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site
- Entry/Admission - Ponce City Market
- Entry/Admission - Atlanta BeltLine Eastside Trail
- Entry/Admission - Atlanta History Center
- Entry/Admission - Margaret Mitchell House
- Entry/Admission - APEX Museum
Apex Museum, 135 Auburn Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Please arrange for complimentary car service two hours prior to pick-up.
If you need a pick up from the airport, please arrange for complimentary car service 24 hours in advance.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl Airport, 6000 N Terminal Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30320
6 to 7 hours
Atlanta History Center, 130 West Paces Ferry Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30305, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Explore Atlanta Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.