What You'll Get
Catch the bus at one of 11 hotels or attractions designated as pick up stops in downtown Milwaukee. Your time on the bus will be fully narrated by a Milwaukee expert ready to show you the city!
During your time on the tour bus, you may stay on the bus and take the 60 minute, fully narrated tour in its entirely, or you may exit the bus at one of the scheduled stops and reboard at a later time. The bus runs on a 60 minute loop and will therefore be back at the location 60 minutes after you depart the bus.
Designated Hop On Hop Off locations include:
:00 The Pfister Hotel (Wisconsin Ave entrance)
:05 Hilton City Center near the Convention Center and Grand Avenue
• :11 Hyatt Regency Hotel near Milwaukee City Hall, Red Arrow Park, Pabst Theater, Cathedral Square
• :18 O'Donnell Park / Milwaukee Art Museum (meet at the orange sculpture in O'Donnell Park
Nearby points of interest include: Discovery World, Betty Brinn Children's Museum, Lakeshore State Park, Henry Maier Festival Park (aka. Summerfest grounds), Juneau Park, Colectivo at the Lake, Bradford Beach, Northpoint Custard
• :26 Brady Street in front of St. Hedwigs Church / across from Sciortino's Bakery
Hop off to enjoy numerous restaurants, Italian bakeries and delis, and boutiques!
• :30 Lakefront Brewery - if desired, hop off here to check out the brewery, take a tour or enjoy a cold brew!
• :35 Old World 3rd Street in front of Mader's Restaurant
Nearby points of interest include: numerous restaurants, German cheese, sausage and spices shops, Edelweiss Boat Launch, Pere Marquette Park, Milwaukee County Historical Society, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Theater, UWM Panther Arena, Milwaukee Courthouse, Milwaukee Public Museum
• :42 Harley-Davidson Museum - if desired, hop off here to explore the Museum!
• :44 Iron Horse Hotel
Nearby points of interest include: Milwaukee Intermodel Station, Great Lakes Distillery, Lost Valley Cider Co.
• :48 Walkers Point across from Purple Door Ice Cream
Nearby points of interest include: numerous restaurants and antique shops
• :52 Milwaukee Public Market in the Historic Third Ward
Meeting point is on the corner of Water St. & St. Paul Avenue
Hop off to enjoy numerous restaurants, eateries and boutiques!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please dress weather appropriately, it is often chillier at the lake!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 7 are free; discounted rate for children 8 - 15.
- Tour bus is not wheelchair accessible.
- Live commentary on board
- Dedicated bus driver to navigate the city and ensure your safety
- 11 Hop-on hop-off locations
- Transport in our signature green, air-conditioned coach bus
- The listed price does not include parking. Parking is available for a nominal fee in area parking structures, or street parking is typically free in downtown Milwaukee on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Food, drink, or museum admission costs incurred if you choose to visit any of the attractions and restaurants
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Explore Milwaukee Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Bus in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.