Pikes Peak, also known as America’s Mountain, is one of the most frequented mountains on the North American continent. The altitude reaches 14,115 feet, making it one of Colorado’s 54 peaks above 14,000 feet.
What You'll Get
Pikes Peak, also known as America's Mountain, is one of the most frequented mountains on the North American continent. The altitude reaches 14,115 feet, making it one of Colorado's 54 peaks above 14,000 feet. The highway leading to the summit takes you through alpine forests, the peaks of mountains in the clouds and mountain reservoirs
• Day trip Hiking/Sightseeing
• Length: 9 hours. Additional time will be charged at $100/hr
• Distance: approx. 191 miles round trip from Denver
• What is included: Transportation, guide, water, entrance fees
• What is not included: Lunch and any additional activities are not included and will be priced separatelyWhat do I bring for my tour?
• Wear layers so that you can shed them if you are hot and bundle up if you are cold
• Comfortable shoes
• Your required medication
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (10-20% recommended)
Pepsi Center Main Entrance - Facing to Chopper Cir
Pepsi Center - Facing to Chopper Cir
1000 Chopper Cir, Denver, CO 80204
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Explorer Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.