Imagine seeing all of Los Angeles' top sights up close and personal in just one day. With this ultimate bike tour, you can! Explore the famous places you've heard so much about on a moderately challenging 5.5-hour ride that takes you to Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Bel Air, the Sunset Strip, Venice Beach, the Santa Monica Pier, Marina del Ray, beautiful Southern California beaches, Historic Route 66 and more. In addition to these famous must-see areas, your guide will take you to off-the-beaten path locales that few visitors know about for a more immersive experience. Enjoy entertaining stories and historical facts about the city, and make stops along the way to rest, take photos and have lunch (own expense). Biking is the ideal way to get around, enjoy the fantastic California sunshine and beat the traffic, so hop on!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Third Street Promenade, Third Street between Wilshire Boulevard and Broadway, Santa Monica, CA 90401
Get ready for your ultimate Los Angeles biking experience with morning pickup from your Los Angeles area hotel. After driving northwest to LA, you'll be outfitted with a bike and helmet and receive a safety orientation. Follow your guide on a moderately challenging 5.5-hour, 32-mile (51-km) bike ride through Los Angeles, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Westwood, Santa Monica’s Third Street Promenade and Marina del Ray. Your guide will take you to each city's most popular sights and attractions and also local hotspots that most tourists miss.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 200 Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, CA 90401-3126
Pass celebrity homes, UCLA and Brentwood Village, and spend time on the Third Street Promenade and the Santa Monica Pier and beach.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Venice Beach, Los Angeles, CA 90291
Stroll along the Venice Beach waterfront, pop into the eclectic souvenir shops!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Muscle Beach Venice, 1800 Ocean Front Walk, Los Angeles, CA 90401-3124
Check out famous Muscle Beach.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Pacific Design Center, 8687 Melrose Ave Corner North San Vicente Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069-5701
Travel along Historic Route 66, the infamous Sunset Strip and Robertson Boulevard, and view Culver Studios, the Pacific Design Center and the house designed by famous architect Frank Gehry.
Stop At: Greystone Mansion and Park, 905 Loma Vista Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210-2618
Your tour also includes a 1-hour guided walking tour of the Greystone Mansion and gardens.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Robertson Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA
Travel along Robertson Blvd, where famous celebs are often spotted shopping or dining!
Pass By: Sunset Strip, 9040 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069-1851
Ride along the famous (or infamous) Sunset Strip, home of historic bars, trendy clubs and more!
This all-day sightseeing adventure by bike will give you a more intimate, in-depth experience of LA than a typical bus or walking tour. Enjoy commentary from your guide, and make plenty of stops along the way to rest, fuel up, take photos and soak up the bustling atmosphere. At the end of your ride, kick your feet up and relax on the drive back to your Los Angeles hotel, with tons of photos and memories to share!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- You will encounter a few hills along this route; a moderate level of fitness is recommended
- You must be experienced on a bike and able to ride the whole 32 miles, as there will be no support vehicle; you will be able to rest when you stop for sightseeing and for lunch
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Vehicles are sanitized between services. Drivers wear a mask and have a plastic partition between the passenger and driver.
- Professional guide
- Use of bike, helmet and safety vest
- Guided walking tour of Greystone Mansion grounds and gardens
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Greystone Mansion and Park
- Food and drink (unless otherwise specified)
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the EZ Alliance dba Karmel Shuttle's EXTREME Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.