Unique and unexpected, just southeast of Vegas, is a dinner theater called Firelight Barn. We're servin' up Chuck Wagon style BBQ. You'll also enjoy Mama's Wranglers, the Jackson Family Band & Cloggers. "We're a cozy, intimate venue where attendees become like family. We may be small, but our heart is as big as Texas!"
What You'll Get
You will enjoy a mouthwatering BBQ lunch, featuring pulled pork sandwich, beans or coleslaw, and cow chips! Then the musical entertainment will begin! Afterwards, enjoy western photo opportunities, and an opportunity to meet the celebraties!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Lunch and live entertainment!
- Beverages and souveniers are not included.
546 S Boulder Hwy, Henderson, NV 89015, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Firelight Barn in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.