See the best of Ottawa by bike! Picturesque neighbourhoods, waterways, and scenic nature right in the city. We'll explore by using Ottawa's extremely impressive bike lane network!
This introductory ride shows you the essential sights of Ottawa's core, and the whole experience feels like you are on a casual ride with a local friend that loves telling stories. We even keep the groups sizes small for a more intimate, personalized experience.
This intro tour covers the must-see spots, shares the history, offers stunning views, and sets you up with ideas of things to do for the rest of your stay.
Everyone has been loving our included Norco Scene bikes - they are super comfortable and so much fun to ride - we both now use these as our personal bikes!
If you've never taken a bike tour before, you are more than welcome. We stop every 10-15 min or so to hear local stories & info, check out public art, or snap photos.
Join us and our team to see more of Ottawa in less time - by bike!
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rideau Canal, Ottawa, Ontario K1S 5B8 Canada
We ride along the wonderful canal side bike path
Stop At: University of Ottawa, 550 Cumberland St, Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5 Canada
We ride through the campus
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Rideau Hall, 1 Sussex Dr 1, Promenade Sussex, Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0A1 Canada
We visit the Governor General's Residence and spot the Prime Minister's Residence as well!
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Rockcliffe Park Pavillion, 1495 Sir George-Etienne Cartier Pky, Ottawa, Ontario K1K 4Y5 Canada
One of Ottawa's best views over the Ottawa River! This park is a real gem in Ottawa. We also ride through the Rockcliffe neiggbourhood and spot more than a dozen Embassies
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: ByWard Market, 267 Dalhousie St Suite 202, Ottawa, Ontario K1N 7E3 Canada
We take a break at the Byward Market in Downtown Ottawa
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Parliament Hill and Buildings, 111 Wellington St, Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0A6 Canada
We ride the bike path underneath Parliament Hill for the best views
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Snacks - Your guide will choose a delicious seasonal snack!
- Bicycle - We use very comfortable, high-quality Norco Scene bikes
- Helmet (recommended but not required by law)
- Basket - front or rear basket for your belongings
- Bottled water - Please bring your own re-fillable bottle of water
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fitz Ottawa Bike Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.