This bike ride is best for those looking to explore beyond Toronto's downtown core and deeper into its hip multicultural neighbourhoods. We've designed it to feel like a casual ride with a local friend and to make you fall in love with the waterfront and neighbourhoods of the city.
You will get a feel for the local lifestyle of Toronto's west side and discover why it is such a livable city. See lots street art, park after park, and unique homes & apartments while riding the quiet streets and lanes of The Annex, Little Portugal, and Little Italy.
You will visit Ontario Place, a former theme park now open to the public with retro architecture, small beaches and beautiful views of Downtown and the CN Tower!
After the waterfront visit the hip areas of Liberty Village, Queen West, Ossington Ave, and take a break for a refreshment at a bike cafe or a craft brewery!
We stop every 10-15 min or so to hear local stories & info, check out public art, or snap photos.
See more in less time!
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Annex, 77 Walmer Rd At Bloor St. W., Toronto, Ontario M5R 2X6 Canada
The tour begins riding through this charming residential neighbourhood
Stop At: Trinity Bellwoods Park, 790 Queen St W, Toronto, Ontario M5H 2N2 Canada
One of Toronto's hippest parks, home to the "Dog Bowl"
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Trillium Park, 955 Lake Shore Blvd W, Toronto, Ontario M6K 3B9 Canada
One of Toronto's newest and nicest parks, with incredible views of the Downtown skyline
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Ontario Place, 955 Lake Shore Blvd W (at Remembrance Dr.), Toronto, Ontario M6K 3B9 Canada
Once a theme park, we see some abandoned rides, futurist architecture, and spectacular hidden beaches!
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Exhibition Place, Lakeshore Blvd. At Strachan Ave., Toronto, Ontario M6K 3C3 Canada
Home to Toronto's annual city fair, and home to some beautiful parks and Victorian buildings
Stop At: Liberty Grand, 25 British Columbia Rd Exhibition Place, Toronto, Ontario M6K 3C3 Canada
We ride through this formerly industrial area now home to Toronto's burgeoning tech scene and a wonderful mural.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Little Portugal, Toronto, Ontario Canada
See the famous Ossington Avenue and some local laneways
Pass By: Little Italy, 622 College St, Toronto, Ontario M6G 1B6 Canada
Ride by College St, the heart of Little Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Coffee and/or Tea - We stop for one of the following: craft beer, coffee, or a cold drink!
- Bicycle - We use very comfortable, high-quality Norco Scene bikes
- Helmet (recommended but not required by law)
- Basket - front or rear basket for your belongings
- Bottled water - Please bring your own re-fillable bottle of water
Fitz Toronto Bike Tours, Located at Bateman's, Bicycle Top Shop, 960 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON M5R 3G5, Canada
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fitz Toronto Bike Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.