After every Rose Parade, the floral masterpieces are parked along Sierra Madre and Washington Boulevards in Pasadena and exhibited for visitors to walk by and see in close detail the design and workmanship that goes into these floats.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rose Parade, begins in Green Street, Pasadena, CA
A unique opportunity for the viewing public to step up close and see for themselves the majestic beauty and splendor of the floral floats.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission to Viewing Area of Floats
- Entry/Admission - Rose Parade
1: Chula Vista, CA, USA
2: 1050 Kettner Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
3: 4005 Taylor St, San Diego, CA 92110, USA
4: La Costa Avenue Park & Ride, Carlsbad, CA 92011, USA
5: Sheraton Park Hotel, Anaheim, CA, USA, Anaheim, CA 92802, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Five Star Tours and Charter Company in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.