When Louisiana was purchased by the United States in 1803 the dynamics of the city began to shift. Trace the journey of American settlement in a foreign French Creole world. As we journey into the Uptown American Sector, we stop to learn about the uptown innovators who created Jazz at the Rampart-Perdido Corridor.
From there you're off to learn about the Garden Districts evolution from a sugar plantation through its development after the Louisiana Purchase into the extravagant faubourg that you see today. Trees that grow Mardi Gras beads, American history, antebellum mansions, Lafayette Cemetery #1, and a charm that only our city can bestow on its visitors.
Join us on this urban adventure through one of the most majestic neighborhoods in New Orleans!
Heart of the City: Light
Creole Odyssey: Moderate
American Adventure: Heavy
About This Deal
The Flower of the Lily bike tour starts at 10am at Flambeaux Bicycle Tours location (626 North Rampart St. in the French Quarter). Upon arrival you will fill out a waiver and be fitted on a bicycle to make sure your comfortable on the tour. After a short safety briefing you will embark on a 3 hour excursion from the French Quarter, the Garden District, and back.
On your 3 hour tour you will learn about the intersections of New Orleans various historic cultures. Your guide will show you the most impressive ante-bellum mansions in New Orleans, give you a narration of who lived in them, and the inhabitants impacts on American history.
Your tour will come with a bottled water, an optional helmet, and a guaranteed good time!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 13 years
- All participants must be over 4'11"
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wearing flip flops/slippers while riding a bicycle is hazardous and highly discouraged.
- If you are driving the Basin Lot at 1205 St. Louis St. has the best rates in the French Quarter area.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
626 N Rampart St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Flambeaux Bicycle Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.