Early bird gets the worm! Get on the water before the crowds for a peaceful morning cruise. This time is perfect for those who can’t take the summer heat or groups who want to avoid crazy crowds.
Our small group cruises let you meet new people while taking in the sights along Lake Travis. Perfect for solo travelers or small groups who don’t want to rent the entire boat themselves, this intimate cruise offers the perks of a private cruise without the associated costs. Bring your own drinks—alcoholic beverages welcome—and a camera to capture the memorable experience!
We start off from Hurst Harbor Marina. From here we set sail on one of the clearest lakes in all of Texas. Enjoy the luxurious homes & beautiful limestone shores that give Travis its trademark blue waters. Along the way, you’ll pass the now legendary Devil’s Cove and Starnes Island before we begin our cruise back home to Hurst Harbor Marina.. so sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Travis, Texas, USA
Set sail on one of the clearest lakes in all of Texas, where worries fade & you escape into the gorgeous Hill Country. Enjoy the luxurious homes & beautiful limestone shores that give Travis it’s trademark blue waters.
Stop At: Devil's Cove, Texas 78645, USA
This popular cove is situated to the east of Mossy Hollow and west of the Northshore Marina in Austin, Texas. Everyone in the area knows that if you want to have an epic party, this is where you need to be!
Stop At: Starnes Island, Texas 78645, USA
Home of Lake Travis’ 4th of July fireworks show & filmed in the movie Spy Kids, directed by Texas’ own Robert Rodriguez. Lake Travis’ most familiar landmark archipelago, Starnes Island, is located in the Sandy Creek arm of the lake. The island is also known to some as Monkey Island, Rattlesnake, or Snake Island and has become the go-to anchorage for most of the lake’s Party Boat/Barge rental fleet.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Fun Captain!
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Float On in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.