Come and see our tranquil space we have created. We do some basic stretching, check out the garden, and get in a sensory deprivation tank. Give your body the rest so it can do what it already knows how to do. Float.
What You'll Get
You'll arrive at the home we share together and we will prepare you to have an epic float. We will start off with setting a clear intention, talk story about what floating is, check out the fruit trees (whatever is in season in our yard), and do some very basic, simple stretching. All of this will just help to help you to go deeper in your float session. The intention sets the tone and the stretching really helps to allow your body and mind to quiet. I will hold the space for you to get in the tank and use it towards whatever intention you need right now. Whether you're here to surf and give your muscles some recovery, relax give your fight or flight response a break, or for fun and want to try and do some visualization the tank can help.
BENEFITS OF FLOATATION THERAPY INCLUDE:
*Insomnia & Sleep Issues
*Meditation & Visualization
*Sports & Muscle Recovery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- 90 minute float in sensory deprivation tank
- Towels, ear plugs, soap
- Walk around the yard and check out our fruit trees: lychee, Big Island Orange, Macadamia Nut, Banana, etc.
- 10-15 minutes light, simple, basic yoga/stretching
- Contact lens solution & case (if you wear contacts please bring your own)
North Shore Float Center
2 hours 15 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Floatwise in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.