Enjoy a 4-hour snorkel charter that will take you to two different coral reef locations in the Key Largo and Islamorada area. These reefs display an abundance of wildlife. Besides colorful coral, you will see plenty of tropical and schooling fish and may even spot turtles, rays, moray eels, and sharks! Drinking water will be on the boat, and the crew will be cutting up a fresh fruit snack after the second location. A big cooler box will be provided for any other personal items you may want to bring.
What You'll Get
Snorkel and explore two locations within the marine sanctuary.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must know how to swim
- Freshwater showers are available
- Minimum age of 6 years old
- Children and youth must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 47 travelers
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Snorkel vest
- Drinking water
- Fresh fruit snack
- Gratuities (15% recommended)
- Wetsuit rental (can be rented at an additional cost of $14)
- Camera Rental
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Florida Keys Dive Center FLPL4599 in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.