What You'll Get
The perfect way to experience the vibrant streets of Islamorada, our experience includes stops at a local brewery, area boutiques and galleries, and cuisine from several local eateries, some of which have been featured on Diners Drive Ins and Dives. Also seen along the way are locations seen in the popular Netflix series, Bloodline.
Leave the beaten path and stroll down tree lined streets, while your friendly and passionate guide entertains you with local history, culture, flora, and fun facts. With stops at 5+ places along the way, and at least 2 tastings at each place, you should have enough food for a full lunch. Meet and chat with some of the area's renowned chefs, managers, and owners for amazing insight into their dishes. Visit one of the most historical neighborhoods in Florida and learn about the construction of the Red Cross homes built after the devastating Labor Day hurricane of 1935. Hear tales of the progress that the Flagler railroad brought to the area and learn why Presidents and celebrities have championed the island.
With happy taste buds and a comfortably full belly, you will head out on your own feeling like a local and knowing where to go to dine, shop, drink, and have fun. Some shops along the way offer discounts for tour guests upon conclusion of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Some food allergies and vegetarian substitutions are available but customers must contact us upon receipt of email. Without prior confirmation from us, substitution requests will not be honored the day of your tour.
- A minimum or 2 people per booking is required, maximum 15
- A moderate amount of easy, accessible walking is involved - 1.5 miles
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately and wear comfortable walking shoes
- No cancellations due to rain or inclement weather, unless cancelled by the company
- Minimum drinking age is 21, non alcoholic substitutions available
- Food tastings at 5+ highly rated restaurants, enough for a full lunch
- Walking historical and cultural tour
- Tasting at local brewery
- Friendly and passionate professional guide
- Photo ops along the way
- Gratuities for your tour host (optional)
- Pick-up and drop off at hotels
Florida Keys Food Tours
Tours begin promptly at 10:30 AM. Please be on time, as we adhere to reservations at our restaurants
Tours end within a 5 minute walk from beginning point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Florida Keys Food Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.