Discover the treasures of Kice Island and the Caxambas Pass area on a fantastic shell collecting trip! Great fun for all ages (3+), this area is known by locals as “the” hot spot for shelling in the 10,000 Islands. Find beautiful shells like conchs, murex, olives, whelks and so so many more! Test your skills by finding the delicate baby’s ear, rare scotch bonnet or exotic junonia. During the short 10 minute boat ride across Caxambas Pass, you might also encounter dolphins, pelicans and a variety of exciting wildlife. All tours have a 6 passenger maximum and include a cooler of ice and sunblock. This is a self discovery shelling trip–captain and crew remain on the boat docked at the beach for the duration of the tour. Trip departs at 2:00pm. Shelling shoes or foot protection required. Florida Saltwater Adventures Inc.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Caxambas Park, 909 Collier Ct, Marco Island, FL 34145, USA
Departure point with restrooms, food, drinks, souvenirs. Free parking.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Kice Island, Florida 34145, USA
Tour makes a landing at Kice Island for shell collecting, sightseeing or to enjoy the surf and sand.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Caxambas Pass, Marco Island, FL 34145, USA
Tour travels through beautiful Caxambas Pass, known for its iconic buildings en route to Kice Island.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Kid friendly tour and staff. All children 7 and under must wear lifejacket (provided).
- Alcohol, smoking and pets are prohibited on this tour.
- PARENTS: No children under the age of 3 are permitted on this tour. Thank you.
- Boat equipped with a large shady top for keeping cool and sun protection.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Cooler of Ice
909 Collier Ct, Marco Island, FL 34145, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Florida Saltwater Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.