What You'll Get
Exploring the city by water, you’ll get to enjoy resplendent views of the following sites:
– St. Augustine Bayfront
– Castillo de San Marcos
– Mission Nombre de Dios (The Big Cross)
– Bridge of Lions
– St. Augustine Lighthouse
This tour is narrated by a knowledgeable and entertaining crew. You’ll have an experience unlike any other tour in this town with the perfect mixture of wildlife viewing (we see dolphin on a regular basis), rich history and wine tasting!
What To Know
-We always check ID’s.
-Our bar on board has a fantastic variety of 6-8 different types of beer, including local craft favorites. We also have 6-8 different types of wine and bubbly including local favorites, and non alcoholic drinks available for purchase.
-Our vessel is a very comfortable 45′ pontoon boat with a capacity of 38 passengers. For this particular cruise, we do not exceed 20 passengers to make for a more intimate experience.
-The vessel is 75% shaded with just a section of the boat uncovered. During the summer months you might want a hat, sunglasses and comfortable/light clothing. During the fall/winter months you might want a light jacket, but we do have wool blankets on board for those chilly days.
-All required Coast Guard inspected life preserves are on board, but you do not need to wear them during the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Minimum age is 21 years
- You must arrive 15 minutes before the time of departure. We always leave on time. This is to accommodate the check-in process as well as the mandatory safety briefing.
- A 48 hour cancellation notice is required by email to info@FLwatertours.com in order to receive a full refund. If you are looking to reschedule, you must email us in writing at least 48 hours before your tour or a $10 per person reschedule fee will apply. A $10 per person fee will be charged to all ‘no-shows’ without a written notice of cancellation by email to info@FLwatertours.com. The ‘no-show’ fee will not be charged if you let us know at least 6 hours before your tour so we can take you off the manifest to allow other passengers to book. If you miss the boat and would like to re-book, a $10 per person plus tax ‘re-book’ fee will apply.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Wine tasting
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
North St. Augustine
Departure time is based on season, please see calendar. Tours are Thursday - Sunday.
1 hour 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Florida Water Tours LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.