The Taste of Santa Fe Tour is unique because it features some of our top restaurants in Santa Fe, highlights our favorite historical points of interest, and wraps up with our favorite hidden gem for dessert. This tour has a bit more of a upscale theme, is eclectic, and happens to be our top tour. We will provide information about the history of Santa Fe, our food, culture, and historical points of interests such as the Palace of the Governors, The St. Francis Basilica, The San Miguel Mission (Oldest church structure in the USA), and The Loretto Chapel (Home to the Miraculous Staircase). This tour includes a full lunch, n/a drinks, alcohol pairings (Such as wine, margaritas, or local beers), as well as dessert. This tour meets at 10:45am near the plaza (Exact meeting instructions will be found on your ticket), starts at 10:55am and lasts 2.5-3 hours. Tours will sell out. Note: We are the only food tour company in Santa Fe that are truly locally owned and operated.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Fe Plaza, 100 Old Santa Fe Trail, Santa Fe, NM 87501
You will see the heart of Santa Fe, where the city began, while you gather a brief intro history.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: The Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi, 131 Cathedral Pl, Santa Fe, NM 87501-2026
As we stroll to our first stop, we will see the Basilica built in 1866.
Pass By: Palace of the Governors, 105 W Palace Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501-2014
During our intro talk we will be in the plaza, directly in front of the Palace of the Governors, the oldest public building in the US.
Pass By: Loretto Chapel, 207 Old Santa Fe Trail Between Alameda and Water sts., Santa Fe, NM 87501
We will stop and tell the story of the Miraculous Staircase build in 1888 inside the Loretto Chapel. We do not enter the Chapel but do encourage entry after our tour to spend significant time in the museum. There is a $5 entry fee to the Chapel.
Pass By: San Miguel Chapel, 401 Old Santa Fe Trl Lower Old Santa Fe Trail, Santa Fe, NM 87501-2746
The oldest church structure in the US, build in 1610, by hand with a group of friars and local indigenous people. We do not enter the San Miguel Mission but recommend that you revisit after the tour ends. There is a small entry fee into the Mission and the museum of $4.
Pass By: New Mexico State Capitol (Roundhouse), Paseo de Peralta and Old Santa Fe Trail, Santa Fe, NM
We will catch a glimpse of the "Roundhouse" which is the Capital building of New Mexico. You will learn a bit about the architecture and the reason the structure was build round.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- There is a total minimum of 4 guests required to run the tour
- Not recommended for travelers that cannot walk 1.5 to 2 miles
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Lunch - All food, alcohol pairings and non alchoholic beverages are included on the tour, as well as dessert.
- Gratuity for your servers are included, though not for your guide.
- Gratuity for your guide
63 Lincoln Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
150 to 180 minutes
Kakawa Chocolate House, 1050 Paseo De Peralta, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Food Tour New Mexico in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.