After you work up an appetite on your history tour it’s time to begin your food tour! On this part of the tour we will get an insider’s view into Dallas’ trendy West Village, a walk-able urban living, dining and shopping district in the heart of affluent Uptown, Dallas. We will stop for
sit-down restaurant tastings from casual local eateries, and a dessert tasting. For most guests, this tour is enough for lunch or dinner!
Dallas JFK Tour Highlights often include…
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza
- Old Red Courthouse History & Architecture
- Dealey Plaza, one of three National Historic Landmarks in Dallas
- Motorcade Route and Grassy Knoll assassination site
- Old Texas School Book Depository Building and Sniper Perch Window
- Warren Commission and Conspiracy Theories
- Iconic structures of the downtown Dallas Skyline
- Views of the 40 story tall Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge
- History of the West End Warehouse District
- Overview of the Dallas Arts District, largest in the nation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved
- In the special requirements field at check out, please say if you are a vegetarian, have any food allergies and are under 21
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Alcoholic drinks
Old Red Museum in Downtown Dallas
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Food Tours of America in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.