What You'll Get
The Uptown Food Tour begins with an insider’s view into Dallas’ trendy West Village, a walk-able urban living, dining and shopping district in the heart of affluent Uptown, Dallas and then takes you off-the-beaten path with neighborhood cultural attractions best explored by foot. Specific attractions are subject to change depending upon schedule and availability. After the tour, people often choose to ride the free McKinney Avenue Trolley to the new Klyde Warren Park in the Dallas Arts District or stay and explore West Village’s one of a kind shops and boutiques.
Uptown Restaurant Tour Highlights:
• Stepping back in time with the history of Uptown’s McKinney Avenue Trolleys, a restored antique rail car system that includes “Rosie”, who at over 100 years old, is the oldest running trolley car in the nation.
• Peeking into the trolley barn, where the cars are restored and maintained and catching a trolley to one of our food tastings!
• Visiting Dallas’ second oldest cemetery and civil war burial ground.
• Stirring up Texas size fun in playful and informative photo activity at a16x80 mural of the Texas State Fair.
So come hungry and eat your way through the West Village and surrounding areas in enchanting 125 year old Uptown Dallas. Considered the most pedestrian friendly neighborhood in Dallas, Uptown is just one mile north of downtown Dallas, minutes from most hotels and convention center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- In the special requirements field at check out, please say if you are a vegetarian, have any food allergies and are under 21
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Food tastings
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks
3700 McKinney Ave #150, Dallas, TX 75204, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Food Tours of America in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.