· Redeemed 7 days ago
· Redeemed February 16, 2018
· Redeemed October 18, 2017
What You'll Get
Meet your local guide at a central location in Little Havana and begin your adventure through the Cuban-American cultural and historical capital.
Block by block, in a small group, you will discover the Cuban history of Miami and gain knowledge from your guide of the relations between the United States and Cuba.
You will visit six local, family-owned Cuban and South-American restaurants and sample various cuisines offering a fusion of local and international decadence.
Tastings will include Cuban coffee and mojitos, ropa vieja (stewed beef), guava-flavored pastries, Cuban sandwiches, and more.
On Calle Ocho, in Little Havana, skilled local workers will show you how to make famous Cuban coffee and cigars, and then you will explore the rising Cuban art scene and local artist galleries.
You will also witness historical landmarks such as Maximo Gomez Domino Park, Cuban Memorial Park, Bay of Pigs Museum, Tower Theater, and more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately according to the weather conditions
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Wheelchair accessible
- We are not able to accommodate guest with celiac disease, gluten allergies or vegan diet. If you have a vegetarian in the group please mention it in the comment box when you make a reservation. If you have any other allergies please contact the supplier to discuss further options
- Vegetarian option is available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual
- All restaurant food and drink tastings, as noted
- Local taxes
- Walking tour
- Local tour guide
- Gratuities (suggested)
- Parking ($2-3 per hour)
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
Mi Rinconcito Mexicano Restaurant
Tour ends in Little Havana
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Food Tours World LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.