This specialty tour is unique blend of the old and new in Greenville highlighting our unique character, architecture, and some quirky little stories and details. The tour offers locals and visitors alike a chance to visit some of Greenville's well hidden cocktail venues along with other foodie enthusiasts and cocktail lovers. It offers a wide array of appetizers sure to tempt even the most particular palette....all while providing you, the guest, an opportunity to enjoy an evening planned out in complete detail with you in mind. Forget your every day cares on this mini-vacation downtown...just follow your guide and walk along, enjoy the beautiful Greenville downtown area, hear interesting historical information and stories about this lovely city, visit unique venues with storied pasts, and sample your way through an abundance of cocktails and appetizers prepared especially for you! (must be 21 to attend)
*Gratuities for tour guide are not included in price of tour.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oak & Honey, 200 E Washington St, Greenville, SC 29601, USA
Explore Greenville’s up and coming cocktail scene on Thursday nights as the local mixologists take cocktail time to the next level. On this Greenville food tour, travel to four distinctly different locations offering specialty cocktail creations and fabulous appetizers made especially for you! Experience specialty cocktail creations that will surely have you coming back for more after this 2 hour food tour/adventure. A perfect evening! (Must be 21 to attend).
This Greenville food tour begins at Oak and Honey, located on East Washington Street inside of the Residence Inn Hotel, Greenville. Oak and Honey is a brand new culinary experience featuring local Southern ingredients with a brand new flare. A special cocktail of this venue is usually seen being served in a honey bear. Visually pleasing and appetizing - every week holds a new surprise. You will also be tempted with their chef inspired appetizer creations to begin your Thursday evening adventure. From here, we will travel across the street to Abanico, where you will step into a Spanish atmosphere featuring authentically prepared Spanish tapas and a wonderful cocktail to enjoy with your appetizers. A delightful experience for many, it is located off of the Main Street and not as crowded as many of the other venues. We will leave here and travel to Sassafrass, a local staple in the downtown area for many years located in a historical building over 100 years old. Here you will be greeted by the bartender who will prepare a specialty cocktail and serve you a signature appetizer dish to enjoy with your fellow foodie friends. The interior of this restaurant is surely one to be explored as it has many beautiful architectural details that date back many years. Our final location, is inspired by the french....it is a well hidden downtown gem that serves the most wonderful crepe combinations and cocktails .... they never fail to delight the tour guests. Here you will enjoy a bubbly, refreshing champagne cocktail and crepe creation to complete your tour adventure through the streets of downtown Greenville. A tour sure to please! (must be 21 to attend) Book your tour today! Tours begin at $59.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- By purchasing this experience guests acknowledge that they have been healthy and have not knowingly been exposed to Covid19 in the past 3 weeks. This measure is for the safety of your fellow guests and also their families. Thank you.
- Snacks - Appetizers will be served at all locations
- Alcoholic Beverages - Special cocktail creations will be served at all 4 locations
- Guided walking tour through downtown Greenville
- All Fees and Taxes
- Gratuities for the tour guide are not included in the tour cost
Oak & Honey, 200 E Washington St, Greenville, SC 29601, USA
Crepe du Jour, 20 S Main St, Greenville, SC 29601, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Foothill Foodie Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.