All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed August 21, 2016
· Reviewed January 11, 2016
· Reviewed August 26, 2013
What You'll Get
Your 2.5-hour zipline adventure begins as your meet your expert guide at Forever Florida Visitor Center where your transport will bring you to a 4,700-acre (1,880-hectare) piece of amazing Florida wilderness. Receive a safety briefing and prepare for your unique treetop nature tour.
When you’re attached to one of the 7 available ziplines, soar above the trees at up to 30 mph (45 kph) and admire the view from 68 feet (16.5 meters) off the ground as you make your way across 3 sky-bridges. With up to 10 observation platforms, you can enjoy views of the forested wetlands, Pine Flatwoods, and the various wildlife as far out as a 10-mile radius.
On your journey, hear interesting details about Florida’s natural flora and fauna from your guide and try to spot native Florida wildlife like alligators, white-tailed deer and nearly 200 species of birds.If you’re really lucky, you may even spot a black bear or the endangered Florida panther.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15 minutes early and plan for a visit of at least 4 hours to include check-in, transport and the Zipline Safari
- Please note that participants must wear closed-toe shoes and pants no shorter than just above the knee. For safety, cameras are only allowed on the Zipline Safari if they have a shoulder strap
- All participants must meet the weight requirements of 55 lbs (25 kg) minimum and 265 lbs (120 kg) maximum. Children ages 8-17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Ziplines reach a maximum speed of 30-mph
- Camera's without a shoulder strap will not be permitted for use on the zipline
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a rain check good for up to one year from the date of your scheduled tour
- If tour is delayed for more than 1 hour may be subject to cancellation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 2.5-hour zipline safari
- Transport from the visitor center
- 10 observation platforms, 7 ziplines and 3 sky-bridges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Photos taken by safari crew
Tours depart throughout the morning and early afternoon, starting as early as 9am
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Forever Florida in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.