See beautiful scenery from the water on an immaculate sailing vessel. This is a unique vantage point to enjoy Gig Harbor and the surrounding area. Enjoy sailing, or motoring if the wind is fickle, on a beautiful yacht. See seals, eagles, dolphins, whales, or orcas in their normal habitat (note: these sighting are random and may or may not occur). Try your hand at actually sailing or enjoy the ride; It’s up to you.
What You'll Get
Have a sailing adventure! Spend half the day sailing (or motoring if the wind is being fickle) on the beautiful puget sound. Experience the Northwest as is only possible from the water. We will cruise around to see the sights, or dock at a favorite restaurant for lunch or dinner; It's your choice. We will spend around 4 hours on the water and you can "learn the ropes" by helping sail or just relax in the serenity of the experience. Many times we see harbor seals, Bald Eagles, and dolphins. Sometimes we see whales and orcas. Do you feel lucky? HOBBES is completely enclosed in the cockpit and has a lifeline around her entire deck. Down below we have a heated cabin with a dining table, two double bed staterooms, two bathrooms (heads) and a full galley. Most likely you will want to stay topside to see the sights and enjoy sailing our gorgeous waters. Look for the Tacoma Narrows bridges, Point Defiance park, Vashon Island, or other land sights. If your interest lies elsewhere in the Puget Sound, we can arrange your trip to accommodate. We frequently summer in the San Juan Islands so be sure to ask if your travels may take you there. But don't wait, sailing times go fast.
• Tacoma Narrows Bridge, Tacoma, WA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Safety equipment provided as necessary
- Snacks - Light appetizers and finger foods provided.
- Soda/Pop - Some standard and unique non-sugar sodas provided.
- Alcoholic Beverages - These are not provided but customers may bring their own.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cruise HOBBES in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.