Travel up through an old burn, see the benefit of wild fire on an ecosystem, enjoy the riddle of glaciation and how it has sculpted the mountain environment we see today.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a half day hike in the Canadian Rockies in the more remote Kootenay National Park near the boundary of Banff National Park, beginning at 10:30 am. Hike up a previously glaciated valley with towering cliffs and glaciers above, learn about the history, flora, fauna, ecology, geology and geography of this spectacular environment.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Snacks and local guide
Castle Mountain Chalets, Banff-Windermere Hwy, Improvement District No. 9, AB T1L 1B5, Canada
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Freeheelin' Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.