This 50 minute one-way flight departs from Friday Harbor and crosses the Puget Sound before landing on the southern end of Lake Washington in Renton, located about 25 minutes from both downtown Seattle and Bellevue. You'll meet your pilot at the Port of Friday Harbor Seaplane dock and board the six-passenger de Havilland DHC-2 Beaver — a classic single-engine, propeller-driven bush plane fitted with floats — ideal for exploring this scenic terrain.
Slip on your headset to hear the pilot’s commentary on the sights below. You’ll soar above the San Juan Islands and enjoy premier aerial views of the Seattle Skyline upon returning to the city. During the flight, soak up the breathtaking mountain landscapes of the Olympic and Cascade ranges and be on the lookout for marine life not limited to orcas, minke whales, bald eagles, seals and sea lions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 soft-sided suitcase and 1 carry-on bag; total weight not to exceed 30 lbs. Please contact supplier prior to travel with any questions related to luggage.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Pilot-quality headsets provided
In-flight commentary by seasoned pilot
Aerial Photo Opportunities
- Gratuities (optional)
Port of Friday Harbor Seaplane Dock
9:30 am, 2:30 pm, or 6pm
*Please be at the seaplane dock 20 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Friday Harbor Seaplanes in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.