What You'll Get
Meet your guide at a centrally located meeting place. Your tour will incorporate many stops for photos.
• Founders Plaza
• Old Red Court House
• John Neely Bryan Cabin
• JFK memorial
• Pioneer Plaza (largest bronze collection in the world)
• Dallas City Hall (design by I.M. Pei)
• Thanks-Giving Square
• First Baptist Dallas Fountain Plaza
• Deep Ellum
• The Wilson Block (historic neighborhood featuring Queen Anne/Victorian Style houses)
• The Art District
• Klyde Warren Park
• The City of Highland Park (5th richest suburb in USA, home to many celebrities)
• Uptown the McKinney Avenue restaurant district
• West End
• Dealey Plaza (JFK assassination point)
Fort Worth Tour:
Drovers, stretching their cattle drives from San Antonio or the Rio Grande, came to Fort Worth on their way up to Abilene, Kansas. They went to the Kansas Pacific Railway, where their cattle would be loaded for market. Fort Worth was the locale where supplies, rest and entertainment could be enjoyed at what came to be known as 'Hell’s Half Acre'. Before departing for Chisholm Trail and traversing the Red River into wild, untamed territory inhabited by Indians, cattle drovers stopped to enjoy what only the entertainment district of Fort Worth could provide. Millions of longhorn cattle were moved through Fort Worth between 1866 and 1890. The history of these cattle drives may be discovered by visiting Cattle Drive Visitors Center, Stockyard Station, Horse and Mule Barn and Livery, Cow Town Museum, the Livestock Exchange, Billy Bob’s, and many other historical adventures along the way.
Return to your original departure point at the end of the tour around 5pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Live commentary on board
- Driver/local guide
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in
- Food and drinks
John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fun Dallas Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.