What You'll Get
Begin with a pickup from a centrally located pickup point and travel to the Grassy Knoll and the infamous car ride that made history on November 22, 1963. Many people remember the day when they heard the news of the tragic assassination of former President John F. Kennedy as he drove through Dallas. The assassination, assumed to be by Lee Harvey Oswald, is one of the most discussed and speculated unsolved mysteries of our time will take you to the world of conspiracy, where you may look out over Dealey Plaza (JFK Assassination), Grassy Knoll, and the Kennedy Memorial. Then continue the journey of controversy and conspiracy to the home Oswald, said to be where JD Tippit was killed. This is considered a twist in the conspiracy theory of the assassination. Finally, follow up with a stop along the way at the historic Texas Movie Theater in Oak Cliff, a beautiful and historic area of downtown Dallas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned van
- Professional guide/driver
- Transportation between sights
- Entry/Admission - The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza
- Parking fees
3 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fun Dallas Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.