What You'll Get
• Founders Plaza
• Old Red Court House
• John Neely Bryan Cabin
• JFK memorial
• Pioneer Plaza (largest bronze collection in the world)
• Dallas City Hall (design by I.M. Pei)
• Thanks-Giving Square
• First Baptist Dallas Fountain Plaza
• Dealey Plaza (JFK assassination Point)
• and much more.
All-in-all, Dallas landmarks are more than worthy of the time and effort it would take to see and appreciate its beauty.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 1 year old
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
1 hour 15 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fun Dallas Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.