Let Chicago be your next cultural stop. And what better way to start than by exploring the city’s Cultural Center. Enter Millennium Park. Chicago’s urban symbol and central meet point. And as you pass through America’s most historic hotel lobbies. Be sure to tag “Palmer House” as your photo location. You’re in it! Once you’ve tasted the hospitality of the city. Let our guide walk you to a structure of yet more culture. The 16m Flamingo showcases how art and steel come together. There’s plenty more culture to soak in. Tiffany Lobby and the Four Seasons mosaic for one. Get the finishing artistic touch on your tour. With The Picasso. That one has a story of its own.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the stories and legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Local Professional Guide
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Opatrip.com USA in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
deal is final saleMerchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings