If you’re a cruise passenger only in Key West for a day, don't miss out on the express power catamaran, immerse yourself in nature as you swim in the warm, clear waters among schools of tropical fish, soar above the water on a parasail, ride jet skis and more. This trip is packed with activities to satiate adventurous water lovers!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fury Water Adventures Key West, Duval Street, Key West, FL 33040
While you’re in port in Key West, get out on the water aboard the power express catamaran for a water adventure shore excursion. You’ll have 3.5 hours to explore on a 30-minute guided mini jet ski tour, soar high above the waters while parasailing, play with water toys such as the giant water trampoline, and even take a moment to kayak on the sea. It’s the perfect way to spend your time off your cruise ship – swimming in the clear blue water of the Florida Keys, surrounded by tropical fish and coral.
If you get hungry, enjoy some snacks on board, including a starter platter of vegetables, fruit and cheese. Other snacks available are hummus with pita chips, smokin' tuna fish dip with tortilla chips, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Beverages are available, such as soda, water, or beer and wine (additional costs may apply).
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Key West port for your ship’s departure. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All guest must bring a valid photo ID and one credit card per reservation
- We suggest you bring: swimsuit, towel, sun protection, camera, cash for gratuities (optional)
- Guests must be 6 years or older to parasail
- Guests born after in or after 1988 who wish to operate a jet ski must arrive 60 minutes prior to departure to pass a Temporary Boaters Safety Test for a fee of USD $3 (paid at check in).
- Guests ages 16 & 17 must be accompanied by parent to operate the jet ski
- All other guests must arrive to check in 30 minutes prior to departure time.
- Guests will be PAIRED UP on Jet Skis
- Guests who wish to operate a jet ski must have a basic understanding of English, may not be pregnant, under 3 years of age or under the influence of alcohol.
- Cruise Ship Customers:
- Make your own way to the departure point
- Please check your arrival and departure times and select a tour time that fits your schedule
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Water gear
- 30-minute guided jet ski tour
- 3.5 hours of water activities
- Flotation devices
- Local taxes
- Alcoholic beverages
- Entry/Admission - Fury Water Adventures Key West
- Port pickup and drop-off
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fury Water Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.