· Redeemed February 28, 2018
· Redeemed February 23, 2018
· Redeemed December 25, 2017
What You'll Get
Go on a 26-mile Jet Ski adventure in Key West! Follow your expert guide along the water of the Atlantic Ocean or Gulf of Mexico, and enjoy plenty of ‘freestyle riding’ along the way. Be sure to bring a waterproof camera because you may be able to see a variety of wildlife, such as dolphins, stingrays, sea turtles, or manatees. Admire the southernmost point in the continental United States (the most photographed site in Key West), a WWII submarine base, mangrove islands and many other sites on your Jet Ski tour.
Please Note: Pricing is per jet ski. When checking out, 1 Adult equals 1 jet ski. Each jet ski can hold up to 3 passengers and no more than 460 pounds.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each Jet Ski can accommodate up to three riders—not to exceed 460lbs (208KG).
- Pricing is per jet ski. When checking out, 1 Adult equals 1 Jetski
- The driver must be 18 years or older with a photo ID, but passengers can be any age (if under 18 years, a parent must sign for them).
- You cannot participate if you're pregnant or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Drivers under the age of 26 MUST take the Florida Boaters Safety Test (USD $3 charge; paid at check in)
- Adults born before January 1, 1988 must bring a valid ID to operate the jet ski. Those 16 years of age and born after January 1, 1988 must also bring ID and be prepared to pass a Temporary Safe Boating Test for a fee of USD $3 in order to operate the jet ski. Those 16 & 17 must also be accompanied by an adult (18+) to operate the jet ski. If you are required to take the test, please advise in the Special Requirements field when making your booking.
- Security Deposit of USD $300 cash or credit card required for each Jet Ski.
- What you should bring: bathing suit, towel, water shoes (optional), sunglasses (goggles are available), sunscreen, waterproof camera, bottled water
- Wetsuits are available to use at the departure point
- Important Note: Travelers must understand basic instructions in English to be able to follow guide directions in the event of an emergency
- 90-minute Jet Ski Tour
- All necessary safety equipment
- Sales tax
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fury Water Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.