· Reviewed August 13, 2017
· Reviewed April 6, 2017
· Reviewed April 29, 2015
What You'll Get
Fury’s Key West All Day Adventure checks in at 9:15am and departs at 10am. You'll sail seven miles (11.2 kilometers) out to one of the only living coral reefs in North America a beautiful catamaran, while enjoying a delicious breakfast of fresh fruit, yogurt, homemade granola, and assorted danishes.
Sunbathe on the catamaran’s spacious deck and relax while you cruise the waters to the coral reef. Once you arrive, you will snorkel for one hour and catch sight of angelfish, parrotfish, blue tangs, and many more species that will amaze you. Your helpful and friendly crew provides snorkel equipment and free training.
Continuing on this Key West day trip, you’ll take a 45-minute sail from the coral reef that is on the Atlantic side of Key West to the Gulf of Mexico and enjoy an all-you-can-eat picnic lunch buffet on the sail over (unlimited water, pink lemonade & soda provided all day). Dine on fried chicken, assorted build-your-own deli sandwiches, and cookies.
Upon arrival in the Gulf, dock on a floating platform island. There, you will have an afternoon of fun jet skiing, parasailing, and playing on Fury’s water park toys, including an Action Climbing Tower, Aqua Slide, and Iceberg Climbing Wall. When finished, cool down with complimentary beverages, Bud Light or Yuengling beer and Chablis, Blush & Burgundy Wine. Then, sail back to Key West with the story of the ultimate day on the water.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We suggest you bring: swimsuit, towel, sun protection, jacket and camera
- Guest must be 6 years or older to parasail
- Jet ski regulations: Adults born before January 1, 1988 must bring a valid ID to operate the jet ski. Those 16 years of age and born after January 1, 1988 must also bring ID and be prepared to pass a Temporary Safe Boating Test for a fee of USD $3 in order to operate the jet ski. Those 16 & 17 must also be accompanied by an adult (18+) to operate the jet ski If you are required to take the test, please advise in the Special Requirements field when making your booking
- Top-of-the-Line Snorkel Gear
- Professional Instruction
- Jet ski
- Only State Certified Water Park, includes: Water Toys, Action Climbing Tower, Water trampoline, Splashpad
- Breakfast and buffet lunch
- Complimentary Beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Central location within Key West
10am Please note: Check in 45 minutes prior to departure and 60 minutes prior if anyone born 1988 or after wants to operate a jet ski
Returns to the original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fury Water Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.