Enjoy the tranquility of a mellow guided kayak trip at the mouth of the Russian River. Breathe in the fresh sea air, see the seagulls and pelicans fly around and have curious harbor seals pop up beside you! It's a gentle, easy paddle with great views of the coast, the mouth of the river and the perched village of Jenner. Suitable for all abilities, this includes a guide to help you and explain what you see in this stunningly beautiful place. A nice gourmet picnic at the end of the trip rounds out your day.
What You'll Get
Enjoy a day at the coast as we paddle across the mouth and up the Russian River, surrounded by abundant wildlife including seals, cormorants, herons, pelicans, and more!
• Getaway Adventures/Sonoma On A Bike, 2228 Northpoint Pkwy, Santa Rosa, CA 95407-7398
• Jenner, Jenner, Sonoma County, California
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for children aged 8 and under
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Kayaking equipment
- Safety briefing and instructions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Visitor Center, 10451 CA-1, Jenner, CA 95450, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Getaway Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.