Yellowstone region rafting on the Gallatin River in Big Sky, Montana. The closest Rafting to West Yellowstone and Old Faithful!
Enjoy a Scenic Float on the Gallatin River in Big Sky, Montana. This float is about 1.5 hours long and takes through scenic meadows with views of the Porcupine Game Range.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gallatin River, Bozeman, MT
Geyser Whitewater Expeditions is the only locally owned and the most experienced outfitter on the Gallatin River. As hosts to the Obama family, Vice President Biden and many other dignitaries they are among the premier outfitters. Trips range from mild to wild, with something to suit everyone, ages 6 and up. Located in Big Sky, Montana, this is the closest rafting to the main entrance of Yellowstone Park. Rafting isn't the only highlight, horseback riding and zipline adventures are available as well.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Participants can not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Entry/Admission - Gallatin River
- Local Resort Tax 3%
- Forest Service Access Fee 3%
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Geyser Whitewater Expeditions in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.