Rent sit-on-top kayaks. You can then transport the kayaks to the river and paddle down a class I-II section of the Gallatin River in Big Sky Montana. Your adventure will take about 2 hours. Rentals are available from 10am - 2pm when it is nice and warm out.
What You'll Get
Self Guided kayak rentals. Float the Gallatin River in Big Sky, Montana or one of the nearby rivers or lakes. Give us a call to discover what options maybe available. Get ready for adventure! This activity is suitable only for fit, active people.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Kayak, Paddle, helmet, life jacket, wet suit and booties.
- Private transportation
46651 Gallatin Rd, Gallatin Gateway, MT 59730, USA
8/18/2019 - 3/27/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
1 to 4 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Geyser Whitewater Expeditions in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.